LAYER ONE: THE OUTSIDE
- Name: Samantha
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Style/Color: Shoulder length, curly, red
- Height: 5’4”
- Clothing style: Somewhere between casual and naughty
- Best physical feature: My ass is pretty fucking fantastic. My tits aren’t too far behind that (well I guess technically my breasts would be above my ass in most social situations).
LAYER TWO: THE INSIDE
- Your fears: I don’t really fear anything anymore. For the most part I’ve accepted all of them. There is one though that I don’t think I can ever get over or face, and that is failing to protect the people I care about. I’ve done it once and it hurt like a bitch, and while I never want to go through it again I know I have to and it scares the hell out of me.
- Your guilty pleasure: Unfortunately I tend not to be a practitioner of this. If I like it then tough tits you’re just gonna have to deal with it cause I’m not going to feel bad for liking what I like. I’ve had to do that for most of my life with my family so it lost it’s appeal a loooooong time ago.
- Ambitions for the future:Oh so many. Too many to list her infact. But when I get to them I’ll be sure to let you know.
LAYER THREE: THOUGHTS
- Your first thoughts waking up: I need to pee….But I want to go back to sleep.
- What you think about most:Mostly PTSD related things. Unfortunately while I love you dearly internet I’m not too keen on sharing it with you.
- What you think about before bed: Same thing as the above.
- You think your best quality is: My extreme sense of loyalty. Seriously I put dogs to shame with how loyal I am.
LAYER FOUR: WHAT’S BETTER?
- Single or group dates: Depends on who you’re dating, how long you’ve been in the relationship, and if you really knew each other prior to being romantically involved.
- To be loved or respected: Why not both? They are both equally important and I believe that you can’t truly have one without the other.
- Beauty or brains: Depends. You can draw me in with your body but your brain and personality have to be able to make me stay.That being said someone with a brain and personality that gets my lady bits tingling and my heart all aflutter doesn’t have to look like he’s Adonis either.
- Dogs or cats: Wolf hybrids
LAYER FIVE: DO YOU?
- Lie: Why wouldn’t I? It seems to be a universal human trait, despite our preaching against it.
- Believe in yourself: Depends on how bad the PTSD is that day.
- Believe in love: Again it depends on how bad the PTSD is and if I’ve had to interact with my trigger for a long period of time.
- Want someone: To love and be with for the rest of my life? An individual who also loves me and thinks I’m also someone worth protecting in the same way that I feel they are? Then yes. 100% absolutely hell yes.
LAYER SIX: EVER?
- Been on stage: Why yes, quite a few times actually.
- Done drugs: Prescription only.
- Changed who you were to fit in: Unfortunately that is what the past 20 years of my life with my family has had to be.
LAYER SEVEN: FAVORITES
- Favorite color: Usually blue, red, or black.
- Favorite animal: I’m pretty partial to the tiger
- Favorite movie: The Mummy, Beauty and the Beast, the Little Mermaid, Magic Mike
- Favorite game: The Portal and Gears of War series
LAYER EIGHT: AGE
- Day your next birthday will be: October 26
- How old will you be: 21
- Age you lost your virginity: Depends on how we’re defining it. In the sense of the social standard of “traditional” male-female penetration, then no, not yet.
- Does age matter: Only if they’re not considered a legal adult in the country that you’re in.
LAYER NINE: IN A BOY OR GIRL
- Best personality:It’s actually really complicated and something that can easily be explained.
- Best eye color: Brown
- Best hair color: Brunette
- Best thing to do with a partner: Just being with them. Feeling like you’re connected with someone. That you’re home and you feel safe.
LAYER TEN: FINISH THE SENTENCE
- I love: rushes of adrenaline
- I feel: old.
- I hide: everything I possibly can.
- I miss: KaLynda
- I wish: I had a job.
Casually designing a Dryad for a possible video game project with Sam
It’s going to be balls-to-the-walls awesome everybody.
Brain……Of all of the horrible, not fit to talk about in polite, respectable, or honorable company or society that you have come up with, Super Pony is quite easily the worst…..WHAT MADE YOU THINK DRAWING SUPERMAN AS A PONY WAS A GOOD IDEA?! …It’s like I don’t know you anymore.
IT’S NOT EVEN PAST MIDNIGHT YET!!!! THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR YOU COMING UP WITH SUCH AN ATROCITY AGAINST HUMANITY!!!!
I am open for sketch requests if anyone is interested. Just send me a message or an ask of what you want sketched.
In case you didn’t know I have an unique gift of being able to turn anything into some sort of sexual innuendo or metaphor. It’s kind of awesome really.
So it’s been a few months since I posted anything for the 100 day sketch challenge (life is lots of fun like that) but I finish with the semester in about two weeks and sketches will 100% resume then.
Bridges usually go right over water – they don’t even touch the surface. Surprisingly, if you submerge the vast majority of the structure under water, allowing pedestrians to effectively travel between the waves, it makes the whole experience of using a bridge much more exciting. Moses may have thought of it but it’s taken about 3,000 years for us to catch up, all thanks to Dutch architects Ro & Ad.
It almost looks like what I was doing while we were playing Mine Craft yesterday.
The best way to suddenly feel really old:
- Remember that the Wii and PS3 are both 7 years olds.
- That the xbox was introduced 12 years ago
wait…..THE PS3 HAS BEEN OUT FOR SEVEN YEARS?!?!?! WHEN THE FUCK DID THAT HAPPEN?!